Can I get child support if I don’t know where the other parent lives?

Yes. The Federal Parent Locator Service provides information about the whereabouts of any absent parent when the information is to be used to enforce support obligations. Any information regarding the address, employer, income or assets of the absent parent can be provided. This service is provided by the Division of Child Support of the Department of Justice, and can be accessed here.