Can I stop allowing parenting time if the other parent stops paying child support?

No. You must give the other parent the parenting time ordered even if the child support is not being paid. You can contact the Division of Child Support, the District Attorney, or a private lawyer who can assist you in either collecting your child support order or assist you in suing the obligor.