Can I stop paying child support if the other parent won’t let me visit my child?

No. You can go to court and ask to end the child support order until you receive your parenting time, but you cannot end payments without the court’s permission. The court does not like to stop child support payments and it will allow support to be stopped only if there is proof that you have had very serious problems obtaining your parenting time.